Residential WorkersSalary: £21,231-£22,872 p/a
view this vacancy
Latest job ads
Most read stories
- Extra late-night bus journeys from Dunfermline for the Commonwealth Games
- Lock your love on the Forth Road Bridge!
- Scotch Whisky Fund gives £7000 boost to West Fife drug and alcohol awareness service
- The Week at Holyrood with Dunfermline MSP Cara Hilton: Pensions illustrate the importance of UK staying together.
- Cheap supermarket alcohol prices fuelling problems for Fife says Fife Alcohol Support Service
- Dalgety Bay recycling worker's pedal power raises £1625 for Yorkhill Hospital
- Summer School students take to the stage at Dunfermline's Alhambra Theatre
- Top marks for Fife Council housing service after visit by Care Inspectorate
- Junior Dalgety Bay bowlers head to Ayr
- West Fife footballers Caroline Weir, Lucy Graham and Katey Turner endure disappointment as Scotland crash out of UEFA Women's under-19 Championship
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00