Electrical fire at FMC's Dunfermline office

Published: 5 Oct 2012 15:30

Dunfermline firefighters were called to FMC Technologies this afternoon after a small electrical fire broke out in their Pitreavie Business Park offices.

The two fire engines arrived at the scene shortly after 2pm. A Fife Fire Service spokesperson revealed that the blaze had taken place on the ground floor of the offices and was caused by an electrical power surge.

The situation was finally brought under control shortly after 2.30pm.

Jump to first paragraph.